Saturday, June 29, 2024

Dragons are Awesome

So here’s the thing about dragons in a dungeon, it’s a whole thing. HOWEVER, in the city like in a horror movie, it would be a different thing. Then I was like, what if I made it more complicated, I must understand the essence of what a dragon is, which is stupid, but a really good excuse to look at awesome pictures of dragons. The method, which is completely unnecessary for looking at pictures of awesome dragons, was to start with the coolest looking dragon I could think of, and then compare it to all other kinds of dragons which I was able to look at within like 30 minutes or something. What I discovered about awesome looking dragons is that dragons that are kind of like, here is what a person would confuse for a dragon if they were an ancient person or like using drugs, those kinds of pictures are not very awesome. The awesomest dragon is a Dread Qkweeen Rathian. It looks like this.
The second most awesome dragon is probably a Rathalos such as this.
There is an impulse to see the dragons that are the least dragon-y as being the coolest kind of dragon HOWEVER, I think that is sort of leaving out a lot of good dragon qualities. Anyways, this dragon doesn’t look anything like a dragon however it is more awesome.
Certain dragons have nothing in common with a dragon, however look at how awesome they are.
Then I considered that actually the most dragon-y dragon, the awesomest dragon, was this other one. This queen has a fucking claw and a fucking base. This is a big girl, she is working it.
Sometimes when looking at pictures of dragons, you see a picture where a dragon has something about it that is like offensive to an understanding of dragon-y dragonness, and like, why would the artist put that on the dragon, then a bitch finds her angle.
Here is another good one.
Here is what I learned about awesome dragons. Wings are good when they are super bony. Tails should be a club. Leopard spots on dragons are essential. Oh my god. Wow. I love.
This one, exists.
This one is fierce, however, a little too much pointy.
Again, when a bitch finds her angle.
Pause.
This dragon has a tail that is kind of gross, until you give yourself the idea that it is not pustules. It's like, graves. Grave tail?
this one's sort of a lot, which I respect. I don't know why I uploaded it I just had a lot of files on my computer.

2 comments:

  1. My fav dragons are probably just yu-gi-oh cards.
    Dragon Zombie, Baby Dragon, Parrot Dragon, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the most awesome dragons were the ones in Earthsea books - the way they thought, talked, and behaved.

    ReplyDelete

Dragons are Awesome

So here’s the thing about dragons in a dungeon, it’s a whole thing. HOWEVER, in the city like in a horror movie, it would be a different thi...